Samana Dominican Republic Tourist Activities
If you’re visiting Samana, you’ll want to hit all the Samana Dominican Republic tourist activities available. There’s whale watching, there’s horseback riding tours, exploring pictographs, kayaking Los Haitises National Park, whitewater rafting, sightseeing cruises, and more. There’s so much you can do, what will you choose? We would like to recommend Samana Treetop Zipline because it is absolutely thrilling!
First of all, you can do just the zipline by itself: we provide the safety equipment (helmet and full body harness) and instructions to ensure that you’ll have an unforgettable adventure. We bring you to the start of the zipline which actually looks like a shipwreck in the middle of a jungle. You will zip through 7,400 feet of cable as high as 350 feet above the forest floor. At times you may go as fast as 40 mph – what an adrenaline rush! Ziplining is available every day from 8 AM to 3 PM, except we are closed on Tuesdays).
Zipline Safari Tour
For those who want a little more, this tour will introduce you to more culture, more beauty, and more fun. We offer a full excursion experience.
- We will pick you up in an open-air safari truck and shuttle you to start of the zipline.
- Along the way, you will hear stories and noteworthy information of the people and local geography.
- Upon arrival, you will put on the safety gear and launch onto the first segment of the zipline. After 12 lines and 13 stations, you will land at the foot of the Dominican Republic Treehouse Village.
- We will give a tour of the grounds of this fabulous resort where accommodations are in trees – actual treehouses!
- Next is some local culture and treats: enjoy local fruits, cocoa, chocolate, and rum.
- To finish off, we take you to Playa El Valle: a pristine white sanded beach. Enjoy yourself on this virgin beach. Finally, we take you back to your hotel.
Zipline Safari Tour is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Price includes transportation, drinks, and all items needed for ziplining.
These Samana Dominican Republic tourist activities are available to those who enjoy excitement that is safe and fun for all ages. Use this online form make a reservation or call Samana Treetop Zipline for more information: (829) 542-3005. We hope to see you soon!