COMBO ZIPLINE SAFARI TOUR
+ EL VALLE BEACH
Transportation from listed hotels / pick-up points
Special Zipline Prices for Dominican Residents* at the door
*Please show valid Dominican ID (cédula)
“One of the best and most complete excursions you can get around!”
– TripAdvisor Top rated #1
Groups over 6 people should book with us in advance
Make your reservation request here!
Pick-up transportation from:
• Las Terrenas at 7:40 AM
• Las Galeras at 7:40 AM
• Samaná at 8:30 AM
• Cayo Levantado (from the dock across the bay) at 8:15 AM
• Round trip transportation
• Zipline tour (12 different lines, 13 stations)
• Playa El Valle
• Cacao, coffee, Mamajuana and local fruit tasting
• Guide explanations all along the journey
A Typical Samana Zipline Adventure
- You will be picked up in our famous Safari trucks where our guide will give you a local history lesson and get you up to speed on the culture.
- We travel for around 30 minutes to get to the base camp.
- After a brief bathroom break, we head up and will get you on the Zipline.
- After the 12 ziplines, we will give you a tour of the Dominican Tree House Village. It is an eco-chic adventure resort built in the Samaná jungle.
- After the resort tour, we will take you for an old school typical home presentation where we will give you some fruit, chocolate banana and rum shot.
- Our last stop is a trip to El Valle – a virgin beach where we’ll go for for a swim.